All vendors must register with International Medical Corps prior to being awarded a contract.
If you are not already an International Medical Corps registered vendor please send back the following documents, after they are fully completed, signed, stamped and dated, under the Resources and Documents section:
- Vendor Registration Form – please provide information and documentation as listed on the form
- International Medical Corps Master Terms and Conditions – please confirm acceptance of the same by signing the Terms and Conditions. For questions or clarifications regarding Terms and Conditions please contact a member of the logistics department at: Global.Procurement@InternationalMedicalCorps.org
- Vendor Code of Conduct – confirm adherence to the Vendor Code of Conduct by returning this form fully completed and signed
Only the vendor’s authorized representative can sign above documents.
Note that for certain categories of supplies or services, International Medical Corps may require a physical inspection prior to considering your company as registered.
Please send registration documents to email address as indicated in ITT (Invitation to Tender)/RFQ (Request for Quotation) you intend to participate. In case you wish to register in advance and not related to any currently published tender please send signed and filled in forms to Global.Procurement@InternationalMedicalCorps.org
You are formally registered only after positive confirmation received by International Medical Corps. International Medical Corps reserves the right to reject any registration without explanation.
Please get familiar with the contents of the website and related documents found in the Resources and Documents section.
Resources and Documents
Open Tenders by Country
International Medical Corps invites reputable companies to bid in response to these tenders.
Only countries with active open tenders are listed.
No current open tenders.
Reporting of Fraud & Unethical Behavior:
To report fraud and unethical behavior:
- File a report online at EthicsPoint, Inc. or
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction
- Reports may also be made to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org